Adelina Abshire

Detailed View of Cyclonic

3 posts in this topic

Cyclonic Thinking Time is a great concept that I would of never put thought into.  I like the idea of having time to generate ideas and options.  I know that I want to adapt this to my lifestyle it will benefit in all aspects of my life.  I want to make improved and confident  decisions for the organization. 

Desire outcome gives us a clarity on our starting reference for a strategy.  As a team we may never agree on an actual term for our end result and I never imagined having so many terms with different meanings.  The example thread gives us an actual picture on what a desire outcome is.  It is crazy I do have the first week in July off aka VACATION.  Perfect timing my desire outcome is family time.  It is amazing and so true how our minds wants to take over and start acting. 

Chapter three is fully loaded with steroids so much valuable information that I will have to re visit again to fully intake the nutrients that it has to offer. 

2 people like this

I'm putting cyclonic thinking to work right now. Our employees are required to have eight hours of community service. For years now, we have been redefining what community service means. We'd like it to mean a strategic approach to executing credit union-inspired events that increase brand awareness but also nurture the communities we serve. Therefore, while we may partner with the community food bank and help stock shelves, we ask that they help promote the credit union. Basically, community service should be community relations (which includes business development). Our marketing team is putting together a recommendation for HR, and I think applying the cyclonic thinking model will help with our planning.

1 person likes this

I agree with Adelina regarding having a desired outcome provides a level of clarity and direction going into a project or decision making process.  This can certainly be applied to all aspects of decision making in our lives.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor